Welcome to The Mount Camphill Cohousing Community.
Choosing to live independently but sharing life with others in friendship and mutual support.
What is Cohousing?
- A supported living model that offers Individual tenancy agreements which provide your own private space with access to shared common areas.
- Opportunities for self-development through learning, experiencing, creating and achieving.
- Opportunities to build experience and skills in a range of work activities and social enterprises.
- Mentoring and support towards understanding your own potential and goals.
- Tailored support that is respectful, dignified, personal and warmhearted.
- Support to engage in a wide range of opportunities for integration in the vibrant local community.
- Opportunities to develop spiritual ideals and creative expression through enjoying a rich cultural life.
- Opportunities to establish friendships and companionship within an inclusive social circle.
- Empowerment to participate in decision making and organising all aspects of the cohousing community, including our Cohousing Management Group.
Contact Cohousing at: email@example.com
"It’s a pleasure being part of Cohousing...loving it!"